Brett CrawCour from the Academi Salon is giving hairdressers who no longer have salons to work from due to the Covid-19 pandemic an opportunity to rent a professional business space.
What is included:
– Full stock room facilities.
– Four seater workstation.
– Three washing basins.
– All-day security in a boomed modern office park.
– Undercover parking for hairdressers and their clients.
– Clean towels daily.
– Shampoo and conditioner on tap.
– Tea, coffee and biscuits.
– On-site permanent make-up artist and neighbours such as Laser Boutique, Tammy Taylor Nails and Home of Regime A.
– A beautiful work environment.
Watch the video to see the space: