Alexia Damianou, Owner and Chef at Lemoni on Park, Bedfordview, shares the recipe for their vegan nutty chocolate banana bread.
4-5 ripe bananas.
1/2 cup of brown sugar.
2 cups of flour.
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda.
2 tsp cinnamon.
1/4 cup of almond milk.
1/4 cup of olive oil.
2 tsp of cocoa powder.
2 tsp vanilla essence.
1. Mash the banana.
2. Add the vanilla, sugar, almond milk and oil.
3. Sieve in the dry flour (not cocoa).
4. Separate the mix and add cocoa into one of the mixes.
5. Add nuts (optional).
6. Spoon the mixes by marbling them into a baking pan.
7. Add some sliced banana and brown sugar on top.