If you haven’t booked a cooking course or ordered from The Cooking Divas Pantry, you are missing out! What a treat to enjoy an evening with friends at their kitchen, located in Bedfordview.
Attendees were shown how to make Erbazzone (spinach pie) tuscan tarts, melanzane polpette, sundried tomato pesto, panzanella, tortelli di zucca (butternut filled pasta) and amaretti morbidi. Then we sat down to enjoy the delicious feast.
What to expect at a cooking class:
– 8 people max per class.
– Based in Bedfordview.
– 3 hours: 2 hours cooking demonstration and 1 hour of enjoying the recipes made.
– 5-6 authentic Italian recipes covered.
– Italian cocktail served on arrival.
– Receive a recipe pamphlet to take home.
Upcoming classes – the theme is Italian Picnic:
– Saturday, 23 October, 12h00-15h00.
– Thursday, 28 October, 18h00- 21h00.
– Thursday, 4 November, 18h00- 21h00.
– Thursday, 11 November, 18h00- 21h00.
Make your bookings on WhatsApp:
Simona: 083 289 2050
Paola: 084 589 4444
The Cooking Divas Pantry’s offerings include: Melanzane alla Parmigiana (grilled brinjals); Lasagne trays (traditional, Melanzane or spinach and butternut) and Cannelloni trays (crèpes filled with spinach and ricotta coated with a tomato based sugo and bechamel). They also sell jars of marinated peppers, marinated Melanzane and caponata. Delivery charges apply or collection is available in Bedfordview.
The Cooking Divas Pantry